Skip to main content

Transforming into a better person each day

During the past several months and several weeks, I've been having so much thought which I could not even describe as detailed as possible. I've always been someone who think a lot for the things which actually shouldn't be given attention. Well, some things relate to my feelings about myself, my experiences, my surroundings, my past, my present, and my future. I don't know if 'thinking' is a suitable word to describe what I'm experiencing because most of the time, all the thoughts show up because I 'feel', because I use my heart instead of my brain. 

I told some trusted people about things I've gone through lately, they had given me advices but still, sometimes these circumstances come again and again. However, I always learn to be a better person, day by day. Evaluating myself, having faith in myself, and believing that every little thing I had comes with something good. Tonight, I am not trying to describe all the matters but I might post some quotes which actually can help explain what I'm feeling and some of them actually give me some motivations.

This quote kinda give me a 'light' to remind me that failing at something is way much better than doing nothing just because I doubt I can't do it. Well, just do it, don't hesitate, who knows that it might lead you to something better? Because it is better to try and fail rather than not trying at all.

This reminds me to something I've ever read in my textbook. It has the 'Rogerian' feeling, which reminds me to accept who I am, to accept all experiences, even the worst experiences because it's a part of me, too. 



There are times when I feel like I need some acceptance from people around me for what I'm doing. But the thing is, so many people with different expectations to me, and of course I can't fulfil all of them. So I guess I need to believe in myself more, rather than waiting for others' consent.

Not trying to be arrogant, but looking back at every moment I had in the past, I almost passed everything important in my life. I got what I've always wanted. But once, in May 2016, I lost at something and it really broke my heart that I cried in two consecutive days. However, since that day I kept reminding myself that winning is not everything, but the things I learned from that experience is what's important.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obrolan Mangkok dan Garpu tentang Panci.

"Lo kehilangan Panci  kan? Bukan sebagai yang bikin lo punya hubungan complicated . Tapi seorang Panci  yang selalu nanggepin cerita-cerita lo dengan cara yang nggak biasa dan nggak ada yang bisa nanggepin lo kayak Panci." ucap Mangkok kepada Garpu. Garpu nggak tahu alesannya, Garpu nggak tahu jawabannya secara jelas. Yang Garpu tahu, Garpu ingin Panci yang dulu. Tetapi, dunia juga tahu, bahwa faktanya, Garpu tidak bisa berpasangan dengan Panci.

Looking Back to 2016

Sekarang udah tahun 2017, tapi emang gak ada bedanya bagi gue. Keluarga gue secara pribadi nggak merayakan tahun baru kayak mungkin orang-orang pada umumnya. Gak ada itu malem tahun baru keluar jalan-jalan, apalagi kita tau bakal macet banget di mana-mana hahaha biasanya sih tahun baru kita di rumah aja leyeh-leyeh. Kayak nggak ada bedanya hari ini dan besok, hanya beda di penulisan tanggal aja. Terlepas dari hal itu, gue mau me- review  sedikit mengenai tahun 2016, bukan sebagai sebuah pergantian tahun, tapi lebih kepada merangkum kehidupan akademis-non akademis gue. Kenapa? Karena kalau gue bisa bilang, BEM itu bener-bener jadi hal besar yang mengisi hari-hari gue dan biasanya itu berlangsung selama satu tahun untuk tiap periodenya. Jadi ketika tahun ini berakhir, berakhir pula kehidupan BEM gue sekaligus adanya pergantian kehidupan akademis. Penekanannya lebih ke hal itu sih hahaha. Looking back to 2016 , gue merasa melewati banyak hal besar di kehidupan gue. Relate  n...

Mereka Yang Jadi Pemenang!

reblogged via tascajudge > sok tumblr :P every moments that feel soooo alive make up our mind. Sometimes, we wish the real thing turns into sumthin' fake. Kadang kita terlalu pengen merubah segalanya sampai akhir, menyesal karena gak berbuat yang lebih baik. Menyesal karena semuanya udah berlalu. Menyesal soalnya dia udah punya orang lain, milikin orang lain. Menyesal karena kita menunjukkan diri kita yang sesungguhnya, bukan diri kita yang bukan diri kita . Got it? (emg agak rumit sih-..- baca ulang deh) Ada nggak yang punya masalah kaya gitu? Umm, just asking, no other purpose. Seperti misalnya... Ummmmmmm, lo sayang banget sama satu orang. Whoever he/she is. Tiba-tiba lo ngerasain ada yang aneh. Saat-saat lo diharuskan berbagi sama orang lain. Sama cewek/cowok lain. Ada perasaan sakit di situ, ada perasaan marah, kesel, lo pengen tau kalo orang yang lo sayang itu lebih dulu kenal sama lo, lo pengen ngasih tau orang2 kalo org yang lo sayang itu cuman punya lo dan gak bole...